Sunday 15 March 2015

York

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hi Guys,
 So today my family and I went into York, just for the fun of it. In case any of you didn't know, is a historic walled city, in which Yorkshire gets it's name from. York is a popular tourist destination for millions due to it's historical architecture. York is also good for shops! As a family we do visit York quite a lot, and if you would like to know more, visit http://www.visityork.org/


           
Firstly, we went to the York Minster, which is the largest Gothic cathedral in Northern Europe. It really is huge-and this is one of the World's Greatest Cathedrals. Also, we have been in Jorvik before, many times, although we did not visit there or the amazing Yorkshire Museum today.
Next, we ventured to the Shambles, and bought a 'Chocolate Shot' each. This 'Chocolate Shot' was a milk chocolate cup filled with smooth, melted chocolate. It was to die for!  Then we went up Clifford's Tower, which has A-M-A-Z-I-N-G views! You can even see the Cathedral!

Then I visited Lush and picked up the Honey Bee Bath Ballistic which smells soooooooo yummy! I can not wait to use this! 





See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment