Sunday 11 October 2015

What Is In My Bag?

Hi Guys!
Today I am doing a collaboration with Vanilla Drxps who is a Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion blogger. I am in love with her cute blog design and her posts are amazing so do make sure to check out her "Whats In My Bag" post as well! 


The bag I am currently using is the New Look, Tan Tassel Metal Plate Handbag. I honestly love this bag so much because it fits a lot in, and is super easy and comfy to carry! This is reasonably priced at £22.99 and I do recommend you go buy this! 

I always make sure I have my purse with me when I leave the house. Since I got this for my birthday, I've been using "Carley Small Crosshatch Leather Purse" by Ted Baker. I have this in the colour Pale Pink and since this is a 'compact leather purse' it doesn't take up a lot of room in any of my handbags, which I love. If you are wondering, it does still fit a lot in!


Chewing Gum is something I always love to carry around with me, but not to share! 

It goes without saying that I carry around the lipstick I am wearing that day, and in this case it was the 'Soap And Glory, Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick' in the shade 'Nudist'. I also bring my mascara with me, to keep my lashes looking long and not fade throughout the day. This is the 'Roller Lash Mascara' by 'Benefit'. 


My lips seem to get dry really easily, so I carry around my favourite Lush Lipbalm, 'Whipstick!'

Love From The Blogging Box xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment