Sunday 5 April 2015

Head to Head-Rimmel Foundations

Hello Everybody!
Hope you are all having a lovely day, today I thought I would do a 'Head To Head' with my Rimmel
foundations, Match Perfection in the shade 101 Classic Ivory and Wake Me Up in the shade 100 Ivory.


Wake Me Up Foundation, RRP £8.99

I love this foundation! The only reason why I purchased it, is because of the good reviews everyone has given it. 'Everythinganything' had told me some really good stuff about this, and let me try her foundation out-as we are a similar shade. I find this foundation gives me a really 'awake' look, which is good as that's what it claims to be 'Skin Brightening'. However, what puts me off is that it has a low very light coverage and it sparkles in the sun, like full on glitter! I end up looking like a vampire when it's sunny, which I know isn't often in Britain but still! With this foundation I find a little goes a long way, as too much can leave you looking orange in my opinion.This foundation has an SPF 15, and as much as I love it, I doubt I will be purchasing this again. 
 
Match Perfection Foundation, RRP £6.99

This foundation feels like a higher-end one, and has a medium-light coverage but is definitely build-able. It feels very light on your skin, and I would recommend this to people who want a high-end foundation, but do not want to pay as much for it. Rimmel also do a Match Perfection Concealer (RRP £5.99) and Match Perfection Powder (RRP £5.99), so if you buy this foundation, you can use the 'correct' or 'more suited' powder and concealer for your face. I have not purchased any other Match Perfection products other than this foundation. 

As this is the first proper review, I promise I am not as pessimistic as I may sound in this 'Head To Head'. 
I'll love ya and leave ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment