Sunday 22 February 2015

Drugstore Haul

Hi guys,
              So today I thought I'd blog about the Rimmel Haul I went on yesterday with Anythingeverything. 
              As most of you know, all of these items are available to purchase in any drugstore.



  1. So the first thing I picked up was the Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation in the shade 101 Classic Ivory. This is a really good foundation, and feels like a high end one :) Although, I find it leaves the skin feeling dewy, which for me, I don't like, but if you do, its for you!
  2. Secondly, I bought the Rimmel London Clear Complexion Clarifying Powder, which I had heard really good reviews about. I got it in 021 transparent. 
  3. Then I picked up the New Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser from the Maybelline counter. THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER! If you get the chance BUY THIS as it makes my skin feel so soft and even! Great primer as well.
  4. For a while I've wanted to try out the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks, so I picked one up in the shade 03, Rossetto. I haven't yet tried it, but it is a lovely shade. (they also had some red lipsticks for Red Nose Day you should pick up!)
  5. I also Picked up the Blemish Balm from Seventeen, in the shade light. this is really really nice and evens my skin tone really nicely. It also covers imperfections (obviously) and "oil control". It has an SPF of 25.
  6. Finally I picked up the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer that everyone raves on about, in the shade Fair (1). I actually really like this, which is something I thought I'd never say!


No comments:

Post a Comment