Saturday 21 February 2015

My skincare routine

Hi Guys,
So today I thought I'd do a blog on my skincare, which is a big part of everybody's life. I believe that taking care of your skin is vital because the chemicals that are in your makeup can clog up your pores. Even if you don't wear makeup, the chemicals that your skin comes into contact everyday can be harmful. 
              To take good care of my skin, I use a lot of Eve Taylor, which is a company that has been running for over 50 years. In this time, they have never tested on animals, and their products are formulated to balance with the correct pH of the skin. 
             Eve Taylor basically makes my skin feel so soft and clean after use!  
My normal Skin Care Routine:
  1. The first thing I do is remove all my eye-makeup with the Simple Kind to Eyes Eye Makeup Remover, which you can basically buy in any drugstore (eg, boots, Superdrug)
  2. Secondly, I use the Eve Taylor Soothing Cleanser, in the scent Cucumber and Lettuce. This smells sooo good, and very refreshing. I believe that you can also get this in the scent Lavender and Sandalwood, which is more relaxing. Anyway, I then apply this all over my face, before applying warm water onto my facial sponges, and removing the cleanser off. I usually go around my face a few times with the sponges, until its all removed. Cleansing opens your pores and cleanses all the dirt and makeup out of them and off your face.
  3. Then, I use the Eve Taylor Soothing Toner, in the scent Lavender and Chamomile. This closes your pores.
  4. Then I moisturize with the Eve Taylor Purifying Moisture Cream, in the scent LemonGrass and Ylang Ylang-be careful not to put too much on, and just apply it to your face in little circle movements until its all absorbed into your skin
Other Routines I use:
             About once a week I will use the Eve Taylor Enzyme Peel in the scent Papaya and Pineapple. Basically apply this as you would a cleanser, but leave it on for at least 3-5 minutes for it to work:)  This helps my skin look healthier and more vibrant... I love it! Then I just repeat my regular routine
            Also once a week, I'll use the Eve Taylor Advanced Skin Therapy Anti-Bac Skin Wash Intensive Purification which is ABSOLUTELY AM-A-ZING!! It deep cleans pores and reduces your pore size, and whenever I have a spot, I use this and it works! It says to use twice daily on your skin (am/pm) everyday, which I would recommend if you have badish skin, but for me it works just doing it for one or two days. After use, repeat the regular routine.
Leah xx 
P.S-check out Eve Taylor's website! http://www.eve-taylor.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment