Tuesday 8 September 2015

Autumn

Apparently Autumn starts on September the 22nd every year, but to me it's Autumn now. It sounds cliche but I actually love all the seasons for different reasons. 
Things I love about Autumn;

•Snuggling up under cosy blankets, especially when it's raining/cold outside

•Collecting Conkers and then having little conker fights at my Grandparents 

•Wearing warm, oversized jumpers

•Scarfs, Hats and Boots

•Darker, colder nights - which mean more baths and hot chocolate! 

•Making huge piles of Autumn leaves and then jumping in them 

•Burning candles whilst watching films

•Halloween, I absolutely love Halloween, from hollowing out pumpkins to dressing up and eating endless amounts of sweets! 

•Bonfire Night, when I'm all snuggled up and watch fireworks from the window with my sister, or eating toffee apples and writing my name with sparklers in the air! 

•Looking forward to Christmas, and getting into that Christmas spirit!! 

•And finally, getting excited for those snow days! This years Summer was rubbish weather in the UK, and that only means one thing... A good Winter!



No comments:

Post a Comment