Thursday 3 September 2015

Lip Products

Hello Everybody!
If you are like me, and get dry lips whenever the seasons change, then I'm sure you will appreciate how I keep my lips moisturised and protected! 

























I use the Lush Lip Scrub to remove all that dead skin-it's like an exfoliator for lips. I have the two flavours "Bubblegum" and "Popcorn" and my favourite part is eating all the sugar afterwards! Then I follow through with a moisturising lip balm. These cost £5.50 each. 



 One of my favourite lip balms is the Body Shop "Solid Oil Lips" which costs £4. As you can see this lip balm is very well loved and comes in the scent "Wild Argan Oil". This was definitely the most moisturising out of all the lip balms I have tried in my life, and created a smooth finish on your lips, perfect for if you want to wear a lipstick and your lips are dry. I can't believe I have already run out of this! 

The Lush lip balms are definitely work looking at! They are moisurising and all natural ingredients, with great 'flavours' to choose from. My two absolute favourites are "Honey Trap" and "Whip Stick" but a nice one for summer is the "None Of Your Beeswax", as it has slight citrucy scent. They are all suitable for Vegetarians but the only Vegan friendly one is "None Of Your Beeswax". These are priced at £5.75 each. The only thing that is disappointing is the packaging.... It's so hard to open!




Love The Blogging Box xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment