Tuesday 6 October 2015

Comparing My Two Favourite Mascaras



Hi Guys! I've wanted to compare my two favourite mascaras for you lot for a while now, and I've finally gotten round to it!

Benefit Roller Lash 

This mascara is definitely on the pricey side costing £19.50. This product really does make my short lashes bolder and stand out more, and a teeny bit curlier. I would recommend this if you are wanting long, natural lashes.


Maybelline Lash Sensational, Lash Multiplying Mascara 

This Mascara is definitely my favourite of the two. This is £7.99 and I normally find I have to run an eyelash comb through my eyelashes afterwards. However, it makes my lashes look so much more long and curly, what is not to love?

Some Other Posts You may Like:
Love From The Blogging Box xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment