Saturday 2 May 2015

Blogging Bad

Hello everybody,
How are you Blogging Bad? Here is some of my advice on "Blogging Bad".



  • Choose a layout/design that suits you! - I don't mean you can't ask others for help, but when choosing a blog design, make sure its the one that speaks to you otherwise it wont be your blog. When I have been designing mine, I asked everybody else that knows about my blog for their opinions, and I lost track of what I want and therefore spent longer on it. 
  • Choose a font that is readable -If your posts are good, why let yourself down by having a font that others struggle to read? If you really don't know if a font you like is easy to read, why not ask someone else to proof read a sample text in it for you? 
  • Don't force any posts out -If you are really struggling to think of one try brainstorming but never try and write one for the sake of it. 
  • Try not to go for more than three colours when designing your blog, because this can make your blog seem hectic and very busy/distracting. Also, try not to use darker colours, as thye can be linked to scam websites.
  • Finally, it is proven that dark text on a light/white background is easier to read for more people than light text on a dark background. Don't ask me why, but it is!
Love from L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment