Sunday 17 May 2015

Spring / Summer Haul

Hello Everybody!
I've been looking forward to doing this blog post all week, and it will be clearly split into shops, or brands etc .


Boots

In Boots, I bought the 'Soap And Glory, Mist You Madly' Body Spray for £4. I also picked up the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in the shade 001 Transparent as I had heard super good reviews about this and have wanted to try it out for some time now! 


Lush

Firstly I purchased Rose Queen Bath Bomb (£2.75), mainly because I wanted to try out a new bath item. I'm not too sure about the rose scent, although depending on my mood, I'm sure I will love it!

Then I bought the Twilight Bath Bomb for £3.35. I recently bought this bath bomb (about two weeks
ago) and I loved the smell of it sooo much I had to get it again today! 

I didn't buy this bath bomb myself, but I still haven't used it since Easter, and it is the Golden Egg Bath Bomb. IT SMELLS TOO GOOD! I can't bring myself to use it and waste the smell!

Finally, I bought the Butterball Bath Bomb for £2.65. I think the main reason I bought this is because my sister has it along with the Shoot For The Stars Bath Bomb, and she recommended it to me.


Topshop

So me being me I looked in the sale first at Topshop, and spotted these Leigh Jeans reduced from £38 to £25 so of course I picked it up!

Primark

So I basically picked up your bog standard 'Stretchy Camis' for £1.80 each. I picked up one in Black, White and Flesh-coloured. ('Flesh-coloured' is such a weird term!) I also bought some Black Leggings which were £3 and are super soft!
I also bought a pair of sunglasses for £1.50 and some new eyelash curlers for £1. 


I hope you have enjoyed this haul!
Love from The Blogging Box xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment