Sunday 19 April 2015

Animal Testing

Hello Everybody,
Quite a while ago actually, I began writing a post on animal testing, and it was quite a lengthy one. However, it got deleted by mistake and so I have decided to rewrite it again for you all!
This is the logo that companies use when they have signed documents with PETA.


Companies that DO Test On Animals:

  1. Avon
  2. Bobbi Brown 
  3. Clinique
  4. Cover Girl
  5. Dove (I was quite surprised hearing that Dove still test on animals!)
  6. Eco Lab
  7. Giorgio Armani
  8. MAC cosmetics
  9. Maybelline
  10. Max Factor
  11. Michael Kors
  12. Neutrogena
  13. Origins
  14. Pantene
  15. Smash Box Cosmetics
  16. Tom Ford Beauty
  17. TRESemme
  18. Vaseline
Companies that DO NOT Test On Animals:
  1. Abercrombie & Fitch
  2. Adidas
  3. Barry M
  4. Batiste
  5. Bourjois
  6. Charlotte Tilbury
  7. Eco Tools
  8. Illamasqua
  9. John Frieda
  10. Lee Stafford
  11. Lush 
  12. Miss Sporty
  13. NARS
  14. Nubar
  15. Sanctuary Spa
  16. Sleek Makeup
  17. Soap and Glory
  18. The Body Shop
I am against animal testing, and I am glad that some of my favorite brands (Lush, The Bod Shop, Soap and Glory etc) do not test on animals. I find that I definitely shop and buy more products from those who do not test on animals, and I hope you do too! No animal should have to endure pain and torture simply for our benefit. Why not test on pedophiles in prison? What is so different between testing on animals and testing on vicious criminals? This is just my opinion though. 

I know Lush do a lot of work against animal testing, and they even did this stunt to raise awareness of animal testing for cosmetic use. If you would like to see the video, click here. Or, if you want to read the article and see the video click here. 

Please feel free to leave some comments below if you have any more questions. I have missed some well known brands or shops off these lists and of course, your views. If you would like to know more on this topic, here are a few websites you can go to; http://www.thevegetariansite.com/ethics_test.htm http://features.peta.org/cruelty-free-company-search/index.aspx

See yous later x

No comments:

Post a Comment