Monday 27 April 2015

Where have you been?

Hello everybody, 
If some of you don't follow my twitter then you wont know that I have being redesigning my blog. I have to admit, it has taken up a lot of my time and so much has happened since I have being doing this. 
My blog is still "Under Maintenance", meaning I am still editing things like my header and colour scheme so don't be surprised if you look at my blog one day and its pink and the next it's blue! I have loads of blog posts all ready to publish this week, including my April Favourites! I hope you are all as exited as I am to post these. 
I'm sorry this blog post isn't a typical one, and if you are new to my blog, feel free to check out my other posts as this one sure isn't my finest! I just thought I should let my readers know why I haven't been very active lately.

Love from L x

No comments:

Post a Comment