Tuesday 28 April 2015

Thankyou

Hello everybody,
This is a thank-you blog post dedicated to all my readers, followers, friends and family. 

As some of you know if you follow me on Instagram, Twitter or Tumblr, I recently hit 700 views on my blog. and for me this was actually amazing. The thought of probably 200 (or even more) people reading my blog once or even twice was so overwhelming! 
When I started this blog, I never thought I'd get this many page views so quickly, and I have also managed to receive five followers on Blogger!! To some of you that doesn't mean anything as there are famous people out there such as Zoella (who has just reached 8 million subscribers!) who have thousands and millions of followers/fans but for me I have 5. And I am very proud of those five.
So thank-you to all of you reading this, and to all of you who read my posts. Another big thank-you to of you supporting me in different ways. 

Love L xx

P.S, My blog posts aren't normally like this is! If you are new then be sure to check out some of my other posts!  

No comments:

Post a Comment