Saturday 15 August 2015

New Makeup

Hello Everybody!
So as you will have noticed, I have not been active in what seems like forever but I'm back now, and here are the new makeup additions to my makeup bag. Also, I apologise in advance for the bad picture quality, it will soon improve.

"Watts Up Highlighter" - Benefit

On my birthday (which was a couple weeks ago) I received this amazing highlighter as one of my presents from my parents. It's champagne colour gives me a nice warm glow, which is still natural. It comes with a handy blender on the opposite end of the packaging allowing you too "sculpt" the product to your desire. Although it is a little on the pricey side, I would say the highlighter is definitely worth the purchase! 

"Roller Lash" - Benefit

This was the first time I spent this much money on a mascara, but I love it! Although it claims to be "super curling", I have only seen a slight curl but to me it is no major issue. The wand spreads the product evenly on my lashes, and with little to no clumps. I look more awake after I use this which is a bonus if you're like me and have a lot of early starts (school, work etc). 



"Velvet Teddy" - MAC

After hearing many reviews about this lipstick, I attempted to find it in my nearest store which proved difficult. I then received it for my birthday and I am in love with it! This product is long lasting and doesn't dry my lips as much as I thought it would-as it's a "Matte" finish. Overall, it's a lovely colour and one of my favourite shades!

"Blankety" - MAC

Bought in Germany with Everything Anything, "Blankety" was my first ever MAC purchase. It's such a lovely nude pink colour, and is part of the "Amplified" collection/range. It has a little shine/shimmer to it and I wear it to work.

"Popcorn" Lip Scrub - Lush

In case you didn't already know, a Lip Scrub is basically like a lip exfoliate but at the same time it moisturizes it. To use it, gently rub the scrub onto your lips (with a clean finger) and then rub your lips together-here comes the best part! You can lick this off your lips because it's literally made of sugar! This one smells and tastes like popcorn but you can get many different flavours!


Love from The Blogging Box xx

No comments:

Post a Comment