Monday 31 August 2015

Stationary Haul | Back To School

Hello Everyone!
Today I wanted to share with you what I bought in preparation for going back to school, enjoy!

WHSmiths

From here, I picked up this pencil case for £6.99, and I know this is a lot for a pencil case but it was one of the only ones I liked, plus I thought it looked cool and reminded me of bubble wrap! 

I then chose these Watercolour Pencils, in a pack of 24, for my art homework, and at the time these were on offer for £6.99, but before it was £9.99. I have tested these out and they blend easily, and have lovely colours. 


For £4.89 in the sale (was £6.99) I purchased 15 felt tips, with a triangular grip. These are actually really good quality and also come in a pack of 30! 


Sainsburys

Okay, not my ordinary "go to" shop to buy stationary, but I picked up this eight piece maths set for around 2-3 pounds I believe. I also got these Staedtler fineliners for around £4.

Wilko

I, for one, am one big lover of Wilko and when I saw these I immediately bought them. These fine-liners were £2.75



Love from The Blogging Box xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment